Here is how to stage your bathroom to sell your home. These tips come from selling real estate in Chattanooga since 1926.
- Paint the walls a neutral color. Get rid of the old wallpaper, and paint the walls.
- If you can’t afford to replace outdated cabinets, then paint them. Just make sure the painter you use knows how to paint cabinets correctly so that the paint truly adheres to a stained and varnished surface.
- New solid surface vanity tops can really dress up your bathroom and will get you a return on your investment.
- Replace the outdated faucets, pulls, and hinges with new ones.
- Be sure that you use the same metal finishes throughout the bathroom.
- Keep your bathroom vanities clear of stuff.
- A new shower door is not a must, but it really helps. People want glass shower doors today.
- Large shower heads are also in style. People love to buy homes that give them a spa bath feel.
Call Nathan and Charlie Walldorf to help you sell your Chattanooga home at 423-544-7700