I spoke with Highland Park resident, Emerson Burch, yesterday about all that is happening in Highland Park, because he is so active in the Highland Park neighborhood association. It is shocking how much the area is growing right now and what a great area it will soon be due to the amount of development taking place there. Right now you can still buy a home in Highland Park that is downtown for under $100 per square foot.
Here is a list of what’s cooking in Highland Park:
- The Highland Park Soccer Park & Playground
- Tatum Park
- Warner Park
- The Chattanooga Zoo
- Remodeled and soon to be remodeled historic homes
- Many new homes being build by various builders
- Chattanooga Neighborhood Enterprises (CNE) has 34 lots in Highland Park that it is developing
- A Tiny Home development (532 sq ft homes, 1 BR, 1 BA, kitchen, and a living room) is being built
- A 45 unit apartment building soon to break ground
- Townhouses are coming at the corner of Willow and Bailey Ave
- Bailey Ave will be a 2 lane road with a bike lane and parking by spring 2016
The strongly connected Highland Park neighborhood association has made the neighborhood a safe, young, and family friendly neighborhood.
Take a look at some of the homes that we have for sale in the neighborhood.
1315 Duncan Ave Chattanooga Homes for Sale
3,951 square feet
1206 Duncan Ave Chattanooga Real Estate
2,542 square feet
Rebuilt, like new.